Within the scope of activities;
- We are taking part in prestigious national and international UAV design and flight competitions.
- We are putting industry-supported R&D projects into practice by associating the dissertations of team members with TUBITAK’s call for undergraduate theses.
- We are taking an active role in response to the calls from The Undersecretariat for Defence Industries as a contractor or a consultant while providing support to firms in this field.
- R&D projects are carried out within the framework of Scientific Research Projects in the University.
- In order to develop research consciousness within the team, each student presents his / her work by conducting research on the issues given by the in-team counselor.
- A comprehensive database of the model aircraft and the UAV literature is created by compiling the research reports of the team members.
- Research studies on analysis of UAVs and their designs are submitted to national and international symposiums and are sent to scientific journals as articles by postgraduates.